Post and changes

Hi  everyone just posted right before this but had to publish without many of the photos. I am encountering numerous issues with blogger. It doesn't want to play well with my iPad nor my kindle fire so I have made a decision to move the blog to Word Press. I am usually able to post text on blogger so when I get th site going and make the first post I will post a link here. My frustrations with blogger are part of why I haven't been posting much. I am hoping this move will work well. I read there is a little bit of a learning curve with Word Press but I am sure I can figure this out. Until then
Happy Trails.....................

Comments

  1. Wordpress is a much easier and feature rich environment. I hope you love it. I tried Blogger and gave up quickly — moving over to Wordpress never to look back. http://ppazucha.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Urban Life

Back in Iowa and changes ahead

The desert is getting ready to bloom