Mystery Footprint and Spectacular Sunset

While at Kolob Canyon John and I found and interesting footprint in the mud. Here is the photo, sure looks like a bare foot to me.
We have a theory but I thought I’d put it out there and see if any of you have a good theory for our footprint. Now notice the snow, that is an interesting factor I think. Tomorrow I’ll let you know what we think. You can thank MidlifeCrusier for this little mystery to solve. She recently went on a trip and left us clues as to where she went. I was “clueless” in that mystery. :)
Last night we had a spectacular sunset here. We were inside by that time reading when you could tell the lighting outside had changed. I looked up and knew it was the golden light that every photographer loves to have. Grabbed the camera and out the door, sometimes that lighting only lasts a few minutes. I was lucky and had more than a few thanks to the clouds. Thought I’d share a sunset from our little piece of paradise here at Zion River Resort.



Happy Trails....................

Comments

  1. Don't you just love those oranges?? I'm thinking that footprint is from one of those barefoot runners. That sport seems to be becoming quite popular. Either that or it was someone that got up in the middle of the night from their tent and really needed a bush! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous sunset pictures. I never tire of them!

    My guess is the footprint was on the trail with the stream and someone was afraid they'd get their shoes wet so they took off their shoes to cross the stream. Of course, on that trail, they may as well have walked the entire trail barefoot for as many times as you cross that stream :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice pictures again! I think it's Nellie's footprint..you never know where she might show up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby BIG FOOT!

    Travel Safe
    Dawn & Denise

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Urban Life

Back in Iowa and changes ahead

The desert is getting ready to bloom