We forgot?

In all this madness of getting ready to leave, parties, etc., I was sitting at the computer on Tuesday night and my phone alerted me with a reminder. I looked at the phone and there it is September 1st, Janie and John's anniversary. I just started laughing, of course John wanted to know what I was laughing about. "Well it is September 1st, our anniversary, did you remember?" John being the honest guy that he is says"No" and acts a little embarrassed. Thats when I really started laughing cause guess what honey - neither did I!!   I guess we are getting old.
So Happy Anniversary to my Sweetie. The best decision I ever made was 26 years ago on September 1st. He once gave me a card that said "Get old along with me, the best is yet to be". And so it is.

Comments

  1. Happy Anniversary, Only forgot ours once, it was a bad year and I also forgot my wifes birthday, while I was working our clerk always reminded me after that year and after I retired I programed Office Outlook to remind me of all the birthdays and anniversary's a week in advance.Be safe out there, Sam & Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. Have a happy day.

    The card is so sweet. What a lovely man.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Urban Life

Back in Iowa and changes ahead

The desert is getting ready to bloom